D-04 Displacement sensor
- D-04 is an improved version of former D-01 and D-02 sensors.
- D-04 is a universal displacement sensor with a
customizable measuring range from 0-100mm.
- The measuring range can be modified and extended
upon the needs of the installation or measurement.
- D-04 is featuring a novel construction with an optimized
- D-04 can be machined also from special alloys for
universal and harsh environments applications (mines, subsea,
- Settlement measurement
- Crack monitoring
- Strain and deformation measurement
- Direct mountable (can be equipped with
spherical polymer bearings)
- Special design for harsh and demanding
environments (mines, sub-sea applications)
- Customizable cable lengths
|Performance properties||Displacement range||±50mm|
|Displacement accuracy 1)||300µm|
|Displacement precision 2)||±120µm|
|Operating wavelength Range||1460-1620nm|
|Operating Temperature range||-20°C to +60°C|
|Number of FBGs||2|
|Water ingress protection 3)||IP 67 3)|
|Physical properties||Housing material||Stainless steel 1.4404/1.4301|
|Dimensions (without cable)4)||Ø30 x 350mm|
|Weight (without cable)||<500g|
|Cable type||Dyneema reinforced cable Ø3mm|
|Cable Bend Radius (dynamic)||40mm|
|Cable Bend Radius (static)||30mm|
|Packaging||Cardboard box with dimensions: 370x290x45mm|
|Quality Statement||D-04 sensor is compliant with IEC 61757:2018 and IEC 61757-2-1:2021
All sensors are 100% tested and calibrated at SYLEX.
Sensor is manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- 1) Accuracy is established for each individual sensor under laboratory conditions and it includes hysteresis, non-linearity and repeatability of the sensor.
- 2) Precision is established on a batch basis and it includes hysteresis, non-linearity, repeatability and reproducibility of the sensor.
- 3) Can be utilized for marine application and water resistance up to 5bar.
- 4) Dimensions can vary depending on measuring range – for further details see the product drawing
- 5) Cable length is extendable on request
- 6) Other connector types available on request