This video gallery contains 12 videos, each focused on particular part of the Sentinel 2.0 software.
Click the gallery icon to list all videos of the gallery and select the one of your interest.
The gallery icon is in the left upper corner within the video screen.
Content of the video gallery:
- Video 1: Sentinel Overview (Quick introduction into Sentinel 2.0)
- Video 2: Launch (How to launch Sentinel)
- Video 3: FBG spectrum configuration (How to configure spectrum measurement properly)
- Video 4: Temperature sensor definition (How to define a temperature sensor in the software)
- Video 5: Strain sensor definition (How to define a strain sensor in the software)
- Video 6: Alerts and Warnings (How to setup alert and warning triggers for the sensors)
- Video 7: Charts (How to plot real-time sensor values)
- Video 8: Post-processing of sensor values (How to apply rolling (moving) functions on existing sensors)
- Video 9: E-mail and FTP configuration (How to configure mail notifications and ftp connection)
- Video 10: Data logging (Data logging)
- Video 11: Auto-recovery (How to configure the auto-recovery feature in Sentinel)
- Video 12: API (How to use Sentinel’s web API)