STS-04 Surface high-temperature sensor
- STS-04 has high temperature measuring range up to 250°C.
- STS-04 has small dimensions.
- Surface temperature measurement
- Chemical and oil & gas applications
-50°C up to +250°C
Temperature accuracy (typical)2)
Temperature precision (typical)3)
|Temperature sensitivity||11 pm/°C|
|Ingress Protection rating||IP 65|
Stainless steel SS316L and CW004A Cu-ETP
|Dimensions (without cable)5)||Ø34mm x 9.5mm|
|Weight (without cable)||45g|
|Cable type||3mm Stainless steel tubing / 3mm Dyneema tubing|
|Cable Bend Radius (dynamic)||30mm|
|Cable Bend Radius (static)||15mm|
|Mounting method||Direct surface mounting|
|Packaging||Cardboard box with dimensions: 370x290x45mm|
|Quality Statement||STS-04 sensor is compliant with IEC 61757:2018 and IEC 61757-2-1:2021.
All sensors are 100% tested and calibrated at SYLEX.
Sensor is manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
- 1) Temperature resistance up to 300°C. Calibration range to be agreed with client based on the project requirements.
- 2) Accuracy is established for each individual sensor under laboratory conditions and it includes hysteresis, non-linearity, and repeatability of the sensor.
- 3) Precision is established on a batch basis and it includes hysteresis, non-linearity, repeatability and reproducibility of the sensor.
- 4) FS: full scale range
- 5) For further dimensions details see the product drawing.
- 6) Cable length is extendable on request.
- 7) Other connector types available on request.