Sylex now offers assemblies terminated with Junior Expanded Beam connectors (HMA) – hermaphroditic connectors which use expanded beam technology, suitable for a variety of applications in harsh environments. The hermaphroditic design allows the mating of two connectors without the need for any adapter, allowing the connection of more cables in one optical path. Expanded beam technology, which uses lenses to expand and collimate the optical signal, makes this connector less sensitive to dirt and debris.
Assemblies are available in single-mode and multi-mode versions, from 1 up to 4 fibres, with the option to be delivered on different types of drums.
- Compatible with all MIL-DTL-83526 connectors (Tyco Pro-Beam Junior, Stratos HMA, QPC QMINI, Amphenol TACbeam, Glenair GMA)
- Easy cleaning; suitable for harsh environments
- Aluminium and stainless steel shell options
- Available in single-mode and multi-mode
- Different drum type and size options
For more information, contact your sales representative.